Blaast offers Operators a new way to engage feature phone users with mobile applications.
What’s in it for operators?
- We build and cultivate the local developer community.
- No CAPEX or OPEX.
- Very low bandwidth consumption and works on crammed networks (only GPRS needed).
- Convert voice users to data on almost any phone.
- Local apps, global hits and operator-specific apps.
- Increase ARPU and customer loyalty.
How do we do it?
- Young and hands-on developer ambassador teams.
- Cloud service hosting, which includes our apps and end-users’ client.
- Optimized data and smart caching.
- Educate consumers with freemium offering.
- Works on all popular mobile platforms, including J2ME and Mediatek.
- Over-the-air installation for end-users and pre-installation with handset OEMs
- Content distribution platform for global brands.
- Lifecycle of apps for the whole range of devices: from USD 30 feature phones to low-end smartphones and mobile-tablets.
- Business model for converting users from voice to data and further to smartphones with secured margins.